Niagara Conservation Dual Spray Swivel Kitchen Faucet Aerator with Pause Lever, 1.5 GPM, Chrome/White
Hit the “pause” button on your faucet to conserve more water—especially expensive hot water. This affordable faucet aerator delivers extra water pressure for all your dish-washing and food-preparation duties. Enjoy our reliable pressure-compensation technology, which means this aerator performs well with high, low or average water pressure. Both a full-force and a splash-free bubble stream are in reach: simply twist the aerator’s sturdy body to change the spray. Direct the stream to rinse all the sides and corners of your sink. To coordinate with your kitchen decor, this functional aerator features a gleaming chrome finish
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This water-saving faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.5 GPM, saving valuable hot water
- Allows you to “pause” the water to a reduced stream
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the brass
- Offers durability with sturdy plastic construction and a chrome-plated brass connector
- Makes cleaning easy, thanks to soft rubber nozzles
- Installs in a snap
- Features dual-threading to fit both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
Product Warranty: 10 years
This faucet aerator is designed with 2 spray settings: full-force and splash-free bubble stream
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your faucet aerator. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard faucet aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM. This faucet aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This faucet aerator is 30% more efficient than a standard 2.2-GPM aucet aerator.