Maxlite 4-Pack Dimmable Standard LED, 12W (75W equiv), 2700K
ENERGY STAR® certified product.
Our dimmable A19 12 watt LED Lamp is equipped with a beam angle that produces even light from the socket base in a wide direction and can be used in enclosed fixtures. This lamp has a standard medium base which allows it to be easily installed into existing lamps, ceiling fixtures, recessed fixtures, sconces, pendants, and other decorative fixtures. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
This bulb passes the lighting requirements standardized by the California Energy Commissions (CEC) , Title 20, JA8 2016-E, which is rated be used in totally enclosed fixtures and has a color rendering index of 90 or higher to shine closer to natural light.
This dimmable A19 LED:
- Delivers wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 220° beam angle.
- Delivers a high CRI (color rendering index) for illumination closer to natural light.
- Withstands damp conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Shines 22x longer than—and offers 80 percent energy savings over—comparable incandescents.
- Works in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them).
- Fits your existing sockets.
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures.
Product Warranty: 5 Years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 1100 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
Want to learn more?Download a free lighting guide